Who we are
This website is the property of Mia Lennon. Mia Lennon is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Montana. She works for The Big Sky Real Estate Co.The Big Sky Real Estate Co.’s website is http://bigsky.com. Mia’s personal real estate website address is: http://discoverbigsky.com.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Any information collected from the website will be used for the following business related purposes:
- personalization of the user experience
- organization and management of selected materials to be related to the user
- communications to the user by the operator or an agent acting on their behalf by information collected on the website (phone, email, social media, or other)
- other marketing communications and purposes used in connection with the website by the operator or an agent acting on their behalf
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling the purposes outlined above and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- The operator of the website will never sell any users personal information but may at their discretion share such information for the business purposes outlined above.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes outlined above.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When visitors fill out contact forms, we collect the information that is voluntarily shared with us. We use that information in order to contact you, answer questions, and improve the user experience.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
PO Box 161668 Big Sky, Montana 59716
How we protect your data
We do not sell your information to 3rd parties.
All information contained herein is derived from sources deemed reliable; however, the content contained herein is not guaranteed and is possibly inaccurate Any floor plans, square footage, photos, illustrations/renderings, maps and features and amenities described herein are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Offerings are subject to error, omissions, prior sales, price changes or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers are urged to independently investigate the property. No governmental agency has judged the merits or value, if any, of this property. This material shall not constitute an offer to sell in any state or other jurisdiction where prior registration is required and shall not constitute a solicitation if you are working with another real estate agent.