Do you love summer in Big Sky, Montana? Summer is one of the best times to visit our vibrant SW Montana mountain town. One big reason why summer rocks in Big Sky is because of the Arts Council of Big Sky.
According to BigSkyArts.org, the Arts Council of Big Sky “provides residents, visitors, and artists with premier events, education and creative opportunities in the Arts. Our vision is for Big Sky to remain a beautiful place where the expression, enjoyment and education of the Arts will inspire and sustain a healthy and vibrant community.” The Arts Council is an incredible nonprofit that definitely makes Big Sky a better place.
In this post, we want to shine the spotlight on the Arts Council Of Big Sky’s 2019 summer calendar:
- June 20 to September 5: Thursday Nights – Music In The Mountains Free Concert Series
- July 4 – Annual 4th Of July Celebration – Concert & Fireworks
- August 7 – Free Movie Night In Town Center Park
- August 9 to 11 – Big Sky Classical Music Festival
- August 19 – Montana Shakespeare In The Parks: Merry Wives Of Windsor
- September 13 to 15 – MountainFilm In Big Sky
Since 1989, the Arts Council of Big Sky has strived to bring events, art, music, theater, and more to the constantly growing Big Sky community. Their incredible efforts have made a huge impact on Big Sky, MT. If you feel like the Arts Council of Big Sky makes a positive impact on your Big Sky experience, then feel free to donate to this Montana 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. Whether you make donation or get involved, the Arts Council of Big Sky needs people like you to make a difference.
If you’re around on March 30, 2019, please buy a ticket for 7th Annual Auction For The Arts. This fundraiser will be held at the Moonlight Basin Lodge in Big Sky, Montana